Thursday, December 3, 2009

Countdown to take off

As Stephen has started his blog a week out I felt pressured into competing! Yesterday I started the 'this time next week I will be in....' thought process. So.... this time next week I will be in Caper Canaveral - shame about the cancelled shuttle launch.
Before then I only have to make room for the younger Clarks to invade. The empty nest has lulled us into a complacent, quite life!! It will be fun to have Stephen, Jess and Amelia with us.
The packing is almost done, all the sewing projects cut out and in labelled ziplock bags. The DS is well charged and suitable reading material has been selected. The dog has been vaccinated and suitable foster parents found.
Now just to deal with 4 more end of year functions, finishing off the Christmas cards etc, buying last minute pressies to take, get the dog clipped and trying to bring some semblance of organisation to my desk at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment