Friday, January 8, 2010

7th January

This is the view we woke up to this morning - sun rise over the Ben Franklin Bridge. The other side is New Jersey.



We caught the train to New Carrollton in Maryland and were picked up at the station by Bill and Margie. It is sure great to see them again and catch up on the last couple of years.
After lunch, Margie, Jess and I went to my favourite fabric store - Cottonseed Glory where a bought a lovely oriental kit for a quilt, fat quarters for our fabric exchange back home and fabric to make Amelia a quilt for her bed. I wanted to buy just about everything in the shop!!
Everything at the supermarket was very busy and Margie said it was because snow is forecast for tonight and everyone panic and stocks up in case they get snowed in - even thought not that much snow is forecast11
I finally washed clothes and I think I can make it till we get home before I need to do it again.
Finally did some washing

No comments:

Post a Comment